Latest headlines from commercial real estate news sites we trust to deliver timely and relevant articles.
Real Estate – Rose Law Group Reporter
Your source for news that matters to Arizona
- Large ag-themed community proposed in Florenceby Staff on August 10, 2022 at 6:13 pm
Coe & Van Loo Consultants By Mark Cowling | Pinal Central FLORENCE — A large agricultural-style housing community, similar to Agritopia or Morrison Ranch in Gilbert, has been proposed for western Florence. “I’m trying to do a nice quality product that has an agricultural theme, which is what this land was,” owner Chris Dobson told
- Luxury apartments may replace Warehouse District office bldgby Staff on August 10, 2022 at 5:53 pm
By Roland Murphy | AZBEXA vacant office development on 6.74 acres at the SWC of Lincoln and 5th streets in downtown Phoenix is poised for redevelopment into a 356-unit multifamily development under a proposal from Trinsic Residential Group. According to the submitted project narrative, the site is currently occupied by a 62.9KSF office development and
- Valley luxury home sales coolby Staff on August 10, 2022 at 5:45 pm
By Angela Gonzales | Phoenix Business Journal The buying frenzy in the Valley’s luxury home market appears to have ended. “I don’t feel the market is dead in any way,” said Robert Joffe, co-founder of Launch Real Estate. “There’s just no question it’s a complete slowdown from what it was, but I feel we are
Reach out to a Royal CRE commercial real estate expert help you find value in this competitive market.Start the Conversation
Equity Advantage 1031 Exchange Experts
What You Need to Know About 1031 Exchanges Today
- The 1031 Exchange Getting Started Checklist – Everything to Know For a Successful Transactionby David Moore on August 4, 2022 at 5:00 pm
There is a lot to remember when you are entering into an 1031 exchange, but it is important to understand the process before it actually begins.
- Notes and Seller Financing in a 1031 Exchange (Seller Carrybacks)by David Moore on July 28, 2022 at 11:45 am
David Moore of Equity Advantage clarifies notes and seller financing (seller carrybacks) in a 1031 Exchange actually work.
- Grab Your Spot for Next Week’s Webinar! 1031, 121 (Primary Residence) & the DST – An Option to KEEP Your Money YOURS!by David Moore on July 20, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Join us Wednesday, July 27, 10AM PST to talk all about using Sections 1031 and 121 and the Delaware statutory trust (DST) to invest in real estate.
- WEBINAR: 1031, 121 (Primary Residence) & the DST – An option to KEEP Your Money YOURS! – Wednesday July 27, 2022by David Moore on July 13, 2022 at 5:00 pm
WEBINAR. Whether you're selling an investment property or your home, 1031 exchanges and DSTs can be the solution for your tax problems. 07/27/2022, 10AM PST
Let Royal CRE show you the advantages of a 1031 Exchange tax-free sale and purchase.Start the Conversation