Latest headlines from commercial real estate news sites we trust to deliver timely and relevant articles.
Real Estate – Rose Law Group Reporter
Your source for news that matters to Arizona
- Lennar navigates ‘volatile’ market conditions for strong Q1by Staff on March 17, 2023 at 5:25 pm
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Lennar.) By Vincent Salandro | Builder Despite a start to the year that signals a “complicated and volatile 2023,” Lennar reported strong first quarter results. Driven by the home builder’s pricing to market strategy, it recorded “stronger than expected” revenues and home closings, strong profitability and cash flow, and a
- Banking chaos may give Valley homebuyers a brief window of opportunityby Staff on March 17, 2023 at 5:20 pm
Jim Poulin | Phoenix Business JournalMortgage interest rates have dropped over the past month, according to Mortgage News Daily. The recent failures of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank may offer a tiny window of lower mortgage interest rates, giving homebuyers a chance to buy a home before rates go back up again.How long this
- Is SVB a ‘nail in the coffin’ for Bay Area housing market’s gold rush?by Staff on March 17, 2023 at 5:07 pm
By Jennifer Epstein, Paulina Cachero and Prashant Gopal | Bloomberg The collapse of Silicon Valley Bank has dealt yet another blow to San Francisco’s depressed housing market, dashing agents’ optimism that conditions would finally start to improve. After months of weak buyer interest, agents began seeing larger crowds at open houses in January and getting multiple offers above asking price on their listings. By early March, though, climbing mortgage rates,
Reach out to a Royal CRE commercial real estate expert help you find value in this competitive market.Start the Conversation
Equity Advantage 1031 Exchange Experts
What You Need to Know About 1031 Exchanges Today
- Video Shorts – Using a 1031 Exchange to Defer Taxesby David Moore on March 16, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Gotta Minute - Learn A Lot! Increase your understanding of using a 1031 Exchange to defer Taxes.
- March Lunch & Learn with Inland: 1031 Exchange Solutions II: Fractional Investments and Private Placementsby David Moore on March 15, 2023 at 5:00 pm
We are excited to invite you all to our next lunch event: a free presentation for financial and real estate professionals, accredited investors, and CPAs.
- President Biden’s FY 2024 Budget Puts Section 1031 in its Cross Hairsby David Moore on March 14, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Here We Go Again...President Biden's FY 2024 Budget once again puts Section 1031 in its cross hairs. It also includes increasing the capital gains tax rate.
- WEBINAR: Why Pay Taxes If You Don’t Have To? Plan for 2023 to be Tax FREE! – Wednesday, March 29, 2023by David Moore on March 9, 2023 at 6:00 pm
Join David Moore on Wednesday, March 29th for the latest 1031 exchange news and updates! For the basic nitty gritty of a 1031 exchange, this is your class.
Let Royal CRE show you the advantages of a 1031 Exchange tax-free sale and purchase.Start the Conversation