Latest headlines from commercial real estate news sites we trust to deliver timely and relevant articles.
Real Estate – Rose Law Group Reporter
Your source for news that matters to Arizona
- Auctions for large industrial land sites in Goodyear, Queen Creek postponedby Staff on September 17, 2021 at 5:37 pm
By Audrey Jensen | Phoenix Business Journal Two large parcels of Arizona land that had previously been identified as potential locations for Samsung’s $17 billion semiconductor manufacturing facility will go back on the auction block Oct. 20. The two land auctions for large industrial sites in Goodyear and Queen Creek were held Thursday and postponed
- Real estate firms launching $1B effort to build for-rent homesby Staff on September 17, 2021 at 5:21 pm
By Mike Sunnucks | Rose Law Group Reporter Real estate firms Crescent Communities and Pretium are partnering on a new $1 billion venture to build single-family, for-rent homes in 14 U.S. growth markets in Sunbelt states. The new venture is being launched under the Harmon brand and looks to build 3,000 new rental homes in
- Record breaker! LPC sale ranks as highest single-building industrial price in Arizona historyby Staff on September 17, 2021 at 5:18 pm
Ranks as highest single-building industrial sale price in Arizona history By LPC Desert West | Rose Law Group Reporter Within one month of its completion, leading developer LPC Desert West has completed the sale of the 1.25 million-square-foot Park 303 Phase I in Glendale, Arizona to BentallGreenOak, a leading global real estate investment management advisor
Reach out to a Royal CRE commercial real estate expert help you find value in this competitive market.Start the Conversation
Equity Advantage 1031 Exchange Experts
What You Need to Know About 1031 Exchanges Today
- Save Your Spot for Next Week’s Webinar! The Reverse Exchange Bootcampby David Moore on August 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm
WEBINAR. If you're a real estate investor unfamiliar with the reverse exchange, join us 8/26 at 10AM PST to learn how to utilize this flexible investing tool.
- WEBINAR: The Reverse Exchange Bootcamp – Thursday August 26, 2021by David Moore on August 11, 2021 at 5:00 pm
WEBINAR. Come learn all about the flexibility of the reverse 1031 exchange to take advantage of investment opportunities when they arise. 8/26/2021 10AM PST.
- Grab Your Spot for Next Week’s Webinar! What the Heck’s a Cap Rate? Goal Setting, Risk Assessment & Property Valuationsby David Moore on July 20, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Join us for next week's webinar! Learn all about what a cap rate is, why it matters, and how you can use it to assess a property. Thursday, July 29, 10AM PST.
- IRS Announces 45 and 180 Day Postponements for Disaster Areas in Louisianaby David Moore on July 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm
The IRS has given an update regarding investors involved in a 1031 exchange transaction in designated disaster areas in Louisiana. Here are the details.
Let Royal CRE show you the advantages of a 1031 Exchange tax-free sale and purchase.Start the Conversation