Latest headlines from Southwest commercial real estate news sites we trust to deliver timely and relevant articles.
Real Estate – Rose Law Group Reporter
Your source for news that matters to Arizona
- First Democrat, Republican named to Arizona Independent Redistricting Commissionby Staff on October 30, 2020 at 7:04 pm
The selection by Rep. Charlene Fernandez came hours after a lawsuit she filed to stop the selections failed in court Photo by omersukrugoksu | iStock / Getty Images Plus By Jeremy Duda | Arizona Mirror House Minority Leader Charlene Fernandez has selected Shereen Lerner, an anthropology and archaeology professor at Mesa Community College, as the
- Tucson could end year with 4K new home sales and continued low suppliesby Staff on October 30, 2020 at 5:09 pm
By Mike Sunnucks | Rose Law Group Reporter The Tucson housing market is expected to end 2020 with 4,000 new home sales, according to projections by Belfiore Real Estate Consulting. That would be a 20% gain from 2019, according Steven Hensley, an analyst for Phoenix-based Belfiore. “It’s been pretty crazy down there,” Hensley said. He
- Those Callaways enter exclusive alliance with Realty.comby Staff on October 30, 2020 at 4:56 pm
Photo via Those Callaways Facebook. (Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Those Callaways.) By InBusiness Realty.com, a national search engine giving agents exclusive domain presence, is pleased to announce a multiple-city alliance with Those Callaways, a premiere, family-owned real estate group based out of Scottsdale. “We couldn’t be more excited to have one of Arizona’s premier
- Boom Town: Valley home values keep risingby Staff on October 30, 2020 at 4:48 pm
By Keridwen Cornelius | Phoenix Magazine When realtor Stacie Lee listed a Mesa home this summer, her hopes were not high. From the outside, the property had charm – a pool and a partial view of a lake in the family-friendly Dobson Ranch neighborhood. But the owner had passed away, leaving the interior in shambles,
Globe St. – Southwest
Commercial Real Estate News (CRE)
- Sale-Leasebacks Could be an Effective Tool for Schoolson October 30, 2020 at 11:30 am
If an institution wants to unlock the efficiency of its real estate, it needs to start with a comprehensive review of owned and leased properties.
- Retail Stakeholders Continue to Move with Cautionon October 30, 2020 at 11:30 am
Retail real estate veteran advises keeping matters simple during tense rent relief discussions, as tentativeness within the market continues.
- What Increasing Lumber Prices Means for Apartmentson October 30, 2020 at 11:00 am
Shortages related to the pandemic and the Western fires contributed to the rising prices.
- Hotel REIT Performance Varied in Third Quarteron October 30, 2020 at 11:00 am
Hotel REITs are beginning to announce third quarter earnings reports, and the market is showing signs of recovery.